Providing a Cheshire based placenta encapsulation service as a Certified IPEN trained Placenta Remedy Specialist means I can travel to you quickly after your birth to preserve the placenta and ensure it is in perfect condition for the preparation of your placenta pills. The hospitals and areas I cover are in the form below. Based in Alderley Edge, I am able to personally collect your placenta in Cheshire and Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside.
What are the possible benefits of Placenta Encapsulation?
- Oxytocin – helps the uterus return to normal size, supports infant attachment and protects your breastfeeding relationship
- Galactogogue effect – helps to support a good milk supply and has been noted to increase supply
- Iron, growth factors and stem cells – essential for restorative changes in the postnatal recovery time and reducing postnatal bleeding
- Postnatal depression – decreased incidence of postnatal depression is reported by people who take placenta remedies
- CRH – helps to reduce stress levels
- Balance hormones – help to support your recovery quickly from any emotional ups and downs
Which placenta remedies are available to me?
- Placenta Smoothies
- Placenta Encapsulation (Placenta pills – TCM based and Simple (raw) Capsules
- Placenta Tincture
- Placenta Essence
- Balm, Cream and Facial oil (EU Cosmetic Regulations Compliant)
- Homeopathic placenta remedies also available
Placenta prints and cord keepsakes are also available for those who wish to have a momento of your birth to keep forever.
It is possible for you to have your placenta encapsulated wherever you choose to have your babies. If you birth at home, birth centre or hospital, your placenta can be kept safe.
Please get in touch for any information or specific concerns you might have regarding placenta encapsulation. If you have any questions about this service, as a standalone service or as part of your doula package, I am happy to talk to you about this wonderful gift to yourself after your birth journey.
Fully trained and certified Placenta Specialist with IPEN and Environmental Health Registered Food Business, including Food Hygiene, HACCP and Infection Control. All cosmetics are subject to the compliance of EU Cosmetics Regulations.