Cheshire based Placenta Encapsulation will be available from October 2017! Please contact Nikki for more information about how to book
Providing a Cheshire based placenta encapsulation service means I can travel to you quickly after your birth to preserve the placenta and ensure it is in perfect condition for the preparation of your placenta. The hospitals and areas I cover can be found here. Based in Alderley Edge, I am able to collect your placenta in Cheshire and Greater Manchester.
What are the benefits of Placenta Encapsulation?
- Oxytocin – helps the uterus return to normal size, reinforces infant attachmentand protects your breastfeeding relationship
- Galactogogue effect – helps to support a good milk supply and has been noted to increase supply
- Iron, growth factors and stem cells – essential for restorative changes in the postnatal recovery time and reducing postnatal bleeding
- Postnatal depression – decreased incidence of postnatal depression is reported by people who take placenta remedies
- CRH – helps to reduce stress levels
- Balance hormones – help to support you recovery quickly from any emotional ups and downs
Which remedies will be available?
- Placenta Smoothies
- Placenta Encapsulation (Placenta pills – TCM and Raw)
- Placenta Tincture
- Placenta Essence
- Balm, Cream and Facial oil (EU Cosmetic Regs Compliant)
- Homeopathic rememdies will also be available
Placenta prints and cord keepsakes are also available for those who wish to have a momento of your birth to keep forever.
It is possible for you to have your placenta encapsulated wherever you choose to have your babies. If you birth at home, birth centre or hospital, your placenta can be kept safe. Please get in touch for any information or specific concerns you might have regarding placenta encapsulation. If you have any questions about this service, as a standalone srrvice or as part of your doula package (discount available), I am happy to talk to you about this wonderful gift to yourself after your birth journey.