**Placenta Remedies – EU Cosmetic Regulations**
These workshops offer three different types options including:
- Good manufacturing practice specifically relating to placenta specialists
- Balm and Cream recipes and how to make them (including ingredients and pots)
- Quick reference card for recipes
- Real time support and worksheets to support self completion of admin relating to CSPR, CPNP, Product Information Files, batch logs and supplier records
- CSPR-ready template for the balm and cream made in the workshop
- Six weeks email support relating to CSPR and CPNP notifications.
- A bespoke package can also be arranged for your own recipes to be developed into EU Cosmetic Regulation compliant products, safe and with relevant reports and paperwork
- July 13th – Cheshire
- August 18th – London
- August 20th – Dublin
- October 14th – East Midlands
To book your place on this workshop, please send an email here
£75.00 per person
Lotions and Potions is a workshop for birth workers. An interactive, hands on workshop where you will have the pleasure of working with oils, butters, waxes and essential oils to create something special! Take home the gifts you make and the ingredients to practice at home! Email for more details to book on an existing workshop or if you would like to host a workshop, give me a shout!
Cheshire 27th November *FULL* (contact for waiting list)
Brighton 4th Feb
London 5th February
Birmingham – 22nd April
A Workshop for Students, Midwives & Birth Workers
Originally I facilitated a workshop for parents and more recently since adaptation, I have been to Queen’s University Belfast Midwifery Society with my rebozo and some oxytocin! Since then we’ve been in Manchester, Dublin and Cork.
Cheshire – 14th May 2017
“Brilliant day! Students, midwives and doulas learning together!”
“Thank you-I didn’t expect to learn so much about myself in the activities we did in a group at the beginning-amazing!!”
This half day workshop will include information to complement the practical use of rebozo in pregnancy and birth. We will explore the historic use of the Mexican rebozo and discuss how rebozo can be used as a tool during pregnancy and labour for relaxation and along with a combination of different movements and positions, discover how rebozo may promote optimal fetal positioning and how it can be used as part of your journey. Different techniques will be demonstrated which you can then share with women and their partners, practicing and experiencing the magical relaxation rebozo can provide in a unique way, in this interactive workshop with Nikki at The Doula Element.