Please complete the form below to book Placenta Encapsulation and Placenta Remedies with your local Placenta Remedies Provider.
Nikki is a highly trained and experienced Placenta Specialist with Environmental Health Registered Food Business (5 Hygiene Score) including Food Hygiene, HACCP and Infection Control.
To train as a Placenta Remedies Provider with Nikki click here
Providing a Cheshire based placenta encapsulation service as a highly trained Placenta Remedy Provider means I can ensure the safety of our processes after your birth to preserve the placenta and ensure it is in perfect condition for the preparation of your placenta pills.
The hospitals and areas I cover are in the form below. Based in Alderley Edge, it is possible to personally collect your placenta in Cheshire and Greater Manchester, Lancashire and surrounding areas.
What is in your placenta?
- Hormones – helps the uterus return to normal size, support infant attachment and protects your breastfeeding relationship
- Galactogogue effect – anecdotal evidence reports the placenta remedies help to support a good milk supply and has been noted to increase supply in some cases
- Iron, growth factors and stem cells – essential for restorative changes in the postnatal recovery time and reducing postnatal bleeding
- Progesterone – decreased incidence of postnatal depression is reported by people who take placenta remedies and help to support your recovery quickly from any emotional ups and downs
- Placenta Smoothies
- Placenta Encapsulation (Placenta pills – Steamed and Simple Capsules)
- Placenta Tincture
- Balm, Cream, Hair Revive & Facial Oil (EU Cosmetic Regulations Compliant)
- Homeopathic placenta remedies
Placenta prints and cord keepsakes are also available for those who wish to have a momento of your birth to keep forever.
It is possible for you to have your placenta encapsulated wherever you choose to have your babies. If you birth at home, birth centre or hospital, your placenta can be kept safe.
Please get in touch for any information or specific concerns you might have regarding placenta encapsulation. If you have any questions about this service, as a standalone service or as part of your doula package, I am happy to talk to you about this wonderful gift to yourself after your birth journey.
Due to the ever increasing costs of energy and fuel, prices have been increased from 1st April 2022. Anyone who has booked prior to this will have the previous price honoured.