Doula in your pocket…
Pay as you go remote doula support for your family
Doula support looks different for every family and every situation, and remote support can provide some support and reassurance in the early days of getting to know your baby.
This option is great if you are unsure which support you would like to opt into, or you would like one off session.
You might ask how a doula can help using remote support if they are not in your house?
- Emotional and practical support – talking through your concerns, worries and working out solutions, listening to you and your family as you work through your options
- Debriefing births – listening and supporting you as you tell your story
- Supporting you, your partner and older siblings with transitions to having a new baby
- Newborn care, biological newborn norms and expectations
- *Infant feeding support – help for common issues with breastfeeding, mixed feeding, bottle feeding issues in the early days and weeks
- *Breastfeeding support – attachment, how to recognise your baby is getting enough, early days troubleshooting common issues, expressing, how to feed a baby who is tongue tied, supplementing your baby with additional milk, positioning*Please choose the infant feeding support option here