Postnatal doula support is tailored to meet your own needs as a new family – what suits one family may not be to the needs of another, always including cake where required!
If you are thinking of having a postnatal doula, please contact me to have a chat about anything you might want to include. When you book family support for after your baby is born, you are assured that I am available to see you at short notice, often within an hour or two, 24 hours a day alongside any set times you might like to schedule.
Overnight maternity support is available at any time as well as ‘on call’ packages for the first few days after your baby is born.
- Flexible Family Support
- Overnight maternity support
- Emotional and practical support
- Debriefing previous births
- Infant feeding support
- Breastfeeding support
- Bottle feeding support
- Reflux, Colic, Wind
- Cooking an evening meal ahead or fill your freezer with nutritious meals
- Supporting your partner and older siblings
- Light shopping/housework
- Newborn care
- Biological newborn norms and expectations
- Infant sleep, what to expect and troubleshooting
Family Support £28.00 per hour (plus mileage beyond 10 miles return)
Infant Feeding Assessment
Infant Feeding Options including all feeding methods are here